- A network of learn-to-swim experts
- Online Membership directory
- Invitation to exclusive conferences
- Vendor discounts
- And much more!
- Safer3 Water Safety
- Infant / Toddler Instructor Training
- Special Abilities Instructor Training
- Vendor discounts
International Membership Available
*Includes all Member Benefits with the exception of hard copy Membership Packet and Newsletter.
- Sponsorship Programs
- Event Exhibitors
- Advertising Programs
- Visibility - Visibility to our members and the thousands of families they serve world-wide
- Education - Provide educational development for our members
- Marketing - Access to the Association's mailing list
- Accessible - Website links from our website
- Publicity - Advertising opportunities in Swimformation quarterly newsletter
- Credibility - Use of the Association's name & logo on your website and marketing pieces
A Special Note Of Thanks
Many thanks to the wonderful volunteers and board members, past and present, who have graciously shared their time, ideas and commitment to the growth of our organization and the learn-to-swim industry as a whole. Their contributions make a positive difference in the world and we are grateful!
The BEST Educational Resources Right Here
Need educational resources??? Visit the USSSA online library! Our exclusive members-only library offers over 275 articles to assist you in every aspect of your learn-to-swim journey. Topics range from parent resources, teaching tips, pool maintenance and more than 50 articles specifically addressing business/staff development. These resources are available to you online anytime. Simply log in and access the library through Members Only. Check it out!
@ Home In The Water
US Swim School Association (USSSA) began in 1988 to fill a gap in the swim school industry. Over the past 25 years, USSSA has grown to become the largest swim school association in the country, and is recognized by affiliated schools, instructors, and parents alike as the preeminent swim school organization in the world. Currently, USSSA has over 400 member schools in 39 states and 16 countries worldwide. USSSA Member schools provide swimming and water safety instruction to over 500,000 students each year. Swim schools receive invaluable benefits as USSSA members, receiving the latest training in water safety, swim i
around the pool
Click the button above to be directed to our Swim School Directory and find a Swim School near you!
Member Marketing Videos