- This event has passed.
Certified Pool and Spa Operator (CPO) Course
November 30 - December 1
The Certified Pool & Spa Operator® (CPO®) certification program is the world’s leading education and certification program for keeping pools safer and keeping them open. Over 400,000 students have been trained since 1972.
CPO certification provides individuals with the knowledge, techniques, and skills required for proper pool operations. This course is eligible for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- You will learn how to:
- Reduce risks in and around the water
- Prevent drowning, recreational water illness, suction entrapment, evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls
- Address regulatory guidelines
- Maintain disinfection and water balance
- Manage water problems
- Perform troubleshooting, chemical testing, and record keeping
- Manage chemical feed
- Utilize automation and technology
*Pool Operator Primer course must be completed online and a copy of the certificate must be submitted to the teacher prior to the first day*
**Must be a USSSA Active Member to Register**
***Note we will need a total of at least 10 registered to run the course***
Fee is $275 (discounted from $350 for USSSA Members). *Please contact D’Nette prior to registering for the discount code!
Date: November 30 & December 1, 2023
Time – 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST each day
Duration – 5 hours each day
Fee – $275.00
**Next CPO Class will be February 29 & March 1, 2024